- American Backflow Prevention Association - ABPA is committed to advancing all aspects of backflow prevention for the continued protection of all water users.
- American Water Works Association - AWWA is the authoritative resource on safe water.
- Foundation for Cross-Connection Control & Hydraulic Research at USC - The Foundation has developed a number of products and services designed to help water utilities, health agencies, plumbing inspectors, private contractors, and the general public in their cross-connection control efforts.
- ARI - wide range of products and special software designed specifically for various applications in water supply (municipal and domestic), sewage, industry, agriculture and landscaping.
- Ames - Ames products serve the fire protection, irrigation and waterworks markets and have a reputation of excellence in the industry.
- Mifab/Beeco - Mifab manufactures BEECO pressure reducing valves and backflow preventers
- Cla Val - Manufacturing products for more than seventy years in the automatic control valve industry.
- Conbraco - Products for plumbing and heating, water gauges, pop safety and relief valves, marine fittings and backflow prevention devices.
- Febco - Febco's product line includes the entire breadth of the backflow prevention and related flow control products.
- Flomatic - Manufacturer of high quality valves primarily for domestic and municipal water and wastewater applications
- Barton/Cameron - Differential pressure units. Marketed the very first dual-bellows meter assembly.
- MidWest - For the past 30 years Mid-West Instrument has been producing Quality Backflow Test Kits.
- Watts - Watts designs, manufactures and sells an extensive line of flow control products for the water quality, residential plumbing & heating, commercial and OEM markets.
- Wilkins - now a Zurn company, Wilkins manufacturers a complete line of backflow preventers.