Backflow Prevention Products - Test Kits - Barton/Cameron
Barton/Cameron® Process Measurement & Control Products
246/247 BFT Backflow Tester
Barton/Cameron's Back Tester offers the best in accuracy, durability, and reliability in portable backflow preventer test kits. These kits utilize the time proven Barton/Cameron welded beryllium copper bellows assembly for one-half of one percent accuracy. This translates into an accuracy reading within 0.075 PSID in both ascending and descending actions. Barton/Cameron offers the perfect blend of accuracy and durability without compromising functionality. Both models can be easily connected to any reduced pressure backflow preventer or pressure vacuum breaker.
The foundation of Barton/Cameron's Tester is the Model 224C Differential Pressure Unit. This proven unit has been used by Barton/Cameron for over 60 years for products such as: indicators, recorders, integrators, transmitter, switches, and controllers. Stability of calibration and minimum maintenance are inherent qualilties of Barton/Cameron DPUs.
- Pressure Overrange Protection (up to 500 PSI) - no damage to the meter due to pressure spikes
- Easy reading Scale - 150 separate 0.1 PSID divisions mark the large 270° scale
- M246 BFT's small 3-inch scale provides a compact tester.
- M247 BFT's large 6-inch scale provides easy measurement reading.
- Five easy to use valves - designed with stainless steel, corrosion resistant, stems and soft seats
- Unique built-in manifold - allows the addition of a pressure gauge to obtain static pressure reading during testing.
- Compact Case (Steel Reinforced Polyethene) w/foam insert - minimizes damage during storage
- Adaptable - allows performance on all types of backflow assemblies
- Hand/Shoulder Strap - allows field use
- Fittings/Hoses Included - test fittings and three color coded, 6 foot hoses for easy hookup
- Reviewed by University Of Southern California
|Safe Working Pressure||500 PSI|
|DP Range||0-15 PSID|
|M246||3-inch (0-15 PSID, 150 divisions)|
|M247||6-inch (0-15 PSID, 150 divisions)|
|Accuracy||±0.5% (0.075 PSID)|
|Temperature Range||+32°F to +200°F|
|Carrying Case||Metal reinforces high density polyethylene. Water-resistant closed-cell foam inside|
|Hoses||(3)6-foot (upstream, downstream, and bypass)|
|Manifold||3-valve (high, low, and bypass)|
|Bleed Valves||(2) 1/4-inch (brass)|
|Adapter Fittings||(3) each, SAE 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4"|
|M246:||10.5" x 4"|
|M247:||10.5 x 7.5"|